Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #72: All About Sports

Our challenge at My Sheri Crafts this week is "All About Sports", so I chose to focus on cycling for my project. A sweet friend had given me this awesome Hambly Screen Print bicycle paper a long time ago and it was fun to use here -- thanks, Gwen! I kept it fairly CAS for today's card with just some embossing behind my main image. My bicycle image and sentiment are mounted on Labels Eighteen die cuts and backed with hand-cut red layers. Can't wait to see what everyone creates this week -- stop by MSC (link above) to not only see her FABULOUS new blog design and latest challenge, but to check out all the AWESOME new DT gals and their SPECTACULAR creations -- WOW!!!

Paper: Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy and Select White CS; Hambly Screen Prints
Stamps: Papertrey's Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Memento's Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinders' Labels Eighteen
Embellishments: Cuttlebug EF: Diamonds In the Rough; Papertrey Ink Buttons; The Twinery's Baker's Twine;Copic R46

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty card! Love the paper and you added so many great details!
Glenda

Charlotte said...

This is just a wonderful card. Aren't you glad your friend gave you the paper. This is just so pretty and the sentiment is perfect!
Charlotte DT

Sandy Palmer said...

Red, White, and black is stunning together! Beautiful card!
Sandy.

Lynette said...

Oooh, I love the red, white and black! Great card, Marge!

Sarah said...

Great card Marge! And that sentiment is perfect!!!! I think the buttons for wheels is a really cute idea, too!

papertrails leaver said...

this is so cute!

1CardCreator said...

Great card Marge, love how the dp matches the stamp too!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the use of the buttons for bike wheels.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin