Saturday, July 23, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire Challenge 6


EDITED TO ADD: Oops, I was a bit too late to get this one posted at PTI -- had a blast anyway!!!  ;-)

For the last challenge from Papertrey Ink tonight for me, I chose to do a very simple Christmas Card, using Wreath for all Seasons, stamped in Ripe Avocado Ink on PTI's gorgeous Gold CS and using a Merry Christmas sentiment from the same stamp set.

The challenge here was to use a "notch" of some type (your choice) to secure your ribbon/trim of choice in place. There are truly so many options for this fun embellishment "holder", but I simply used a 1/4" punch to securely hold my 1/4" red satin ribbon in this instance.


I had sooo much fun today/tonight playing in all the challenges issued but one -- wish I had just a bit more time to also do that challenge, but I'm a  "slow" stamper as a rule, so feel pretty good that I got this many finished.

Thanks for your visits!!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh, Marge - you've been one busy stamper!!!! What an awesome selection of beautiful cards you have created! Sorry I don't have time to leave comments on them all, but they are all fabulous. What a fun day!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is really a very attractive Christmas card! Love the simplicity of it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin