Friday, May 20, 2011

Simplicity



I took a little break from paper crafting recently and wanted to begin my first day back in the craft room after my "stay-cation" (spent at home enjoying our son's visit!) by posting a sweet little simple card I created recently that is perfect when you need one ASAP!

Using LifeStyle Crafts (formerly QuicKutz) Nesting Rectangles die (CC-RCTANGLES-01 available at Creating Everlasting Memories) I cut my Bazzill CS frames and flower (discontinued QK die) and added my Papertrey Ink sentiment (Everyday Button Bits). Keeping it simple, I merely added a row of ZVA Creative Pearls to my main image frame and additional leaf and pearls to embellish the sentiment.

Just add your handwritten message inside -- a "grab and go" handmade card that shows you care!

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Marge, welcome back, hope you enjoyed your time with your son.

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Marge! My favorite - clean and simple:) I'm glad you got to have a nice long visit with your son!

Liz Weber said...

Very nice card Marge, love the simple elegance, definitely a good start to you crafting again. Hope you had a wonderful time with your son.

Kathy W said...

simple but elegant with touch of pearls

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet and simple Marge :) Love the darling little flower!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin