Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Christmas Cards for 2010 (Maybe?)

Here's what I believe will be the last Christmas cards of 2010, but often I miss someone and end up needing to quickly make 1 or 2 more, so we'll see?!! I've tried to make the bulk of them flatter/easier to mail this year, but still prefer most of them to be classy/elegant. A sweet friend gave me these stickers, so I just had to use them -- they're sooo beautiful!!! I'm really pleased with them, and happy I could achieve classy/elegant and not have to bling them up so they're bulky/difficult/expensive to mail.
Paper: PTI's Vintage Cream, Gold and White Shimmer CS; Chili Pepper CS
Stamp: PTI's Vintage Ornaments set
Ink: Gold Encore Metallic
Embellishments: The Paper Studio (ornaments); Stampendous Class A Peel (snowflake & Star Chains) stickers; Krylon Silver Leafing Pen
Tools: Spellbinders' Wizard and Fancy Tags Die

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

With cards that unique and BEAUTIFUL, that can't be your last ones! Each one is prettier than the next!

1CardCreator said...

Great idea to use the foil, they really look elegant! ~Diane

klarcher said...

So wonderfully elegant, I need to get my cards made and this is a great inspiration

Colleen said...

Marge,
These are gorgeous, lucky people on your list :)

Kathy W said...

never say never, but I too am tired of Christmas card making

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Those are beautiful! Very elegant and classy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin