Thursday, June 12, 2008

Simple Diamond Fold Card



This simple little diamond fold card is another I found the tutorial for on http://www.youtube.com/watch entitled Diamond Fold Card. The finished card is 4" x 4" except that mine's a bit smaller because I chose to finish it by using my Fiskars edge punch on each side. I've had this hand-crocheted flower for probably 6 years (yikes!), but I thought it was a cute embellishment for this card. I still have 2 left!!!
Paper: Lavendar cardstock from stash; DCWV Flower Names DP
Tools: Bone Folder; Fiskars Edge Punch; hand-crocheted flower

5 comments:

Gwen said...

another great card Marge!! love the shape & that litte flower...I even know how to make those!!! I am loving all the great new stuff you are finding to try!!! TFS & keep it up! :)

Kathy W said...

very fun fold card, like the punch you used on the edge too.

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, oh, oh, this is just so lovely; you just want to reach in and touch it. Beautiful, Marge, just beautiful!

Han said...

This is gorgeous what a lovely shape. Hope you are well xx

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin