Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sew, Sometimes I Craft Without (#19) . . .

paper, so I wanted to share a darling 18-inch doll Half-Zip Pullover I made. This pattern is by Matilda's Closet, as is my Too Cute to be Ugly Sweater in my previous blog post. 

I was the lucky random winner of her contest, so there WILL be more sewing posts in the near future!  `)  For this pattern, I used fleece and rib knit on the cuffs.  Just LOVE how it turned out!  Her patterns are awesome, easy to follow and sold through Pixie Faire, where you'll find a plethora of fabulous doll patterns for many popular dolls of various types/sizes.

For all you doll sewists out there unfamiliar with Pixie Faire OR anyone who wants to learn to sew, doll clothes are an easy way to start, especially if they're larger dolls (such as 18").  A great way to begin is to go to the Pixie Faire website for several FREE easy patterns she offers, PLUS every Wednesday, PF posts four patterns to vote for your FAV and on Friday, the most-voted-for pattern is FREE!  Sooo, IF you want to learn to sew or already do but need great patterns either free or at a great price, what are you waiting for?  PF also gives you Pixie Perks w/each purchase and before long, you'll earn Pixie Rewards to use on future purchases @ their site -- can't beat it! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin