Wednesday, October 31, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #084: Flower Power

Major technical difficulties here today, but haven't missed a JustRite Friday Challenge in forever, so didn't want to start this time!

Details to follow; going to see IF I can get this posted -- sorry!!!  Be back soon?!!!

Hmmm, looks like InLinkz is on a different time than me, as it has already closed -- oh well, I'll give myself "E" for effort -- kinda how my whole day went!!! ;0(

My card uses Authentique "Blissful" 6x6 paper pad, Samantha Walker's Botanical Swirls and Accents for my main focal image and her coordinating JustRite stamp set by the same name, as well as Spellbinders' Bitty Blossoms for my three flowers!!!

OK -- I'm going to go 'cry in my beer' since I missed getting this posted -- oh, wait, I hate beer and never drink it -- guess I'll just cry into my tissue instead -- LOL!!!

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is beautiful, as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on mine. I hope you will also stop by Word Art Wednesday (www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) and play along there when you are able. Your cards are SO sweet, and just perfect for our challenges.
Have a blessed week, and I hope to see you soon,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
Your card is stunning!

Unknown said...

Very nicely done. I must get those dies, my Spellbinders wishlist is ridulous. I love your flowers, and colors.

Mary Jo said...

Love the flowers. At least you attempted to get a card on for the challenge. I just kind of sat it out totally. Great selection of dies to have used.

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh no... I just saw your card and thought you had snuck it in at the last moment! It is a lovely card Marge! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Marge!! I love the design and those amazing flowers!! The colors are so pretty!! Sorry you missed the deadline :( That's happened to me before, too. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Marge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin