Friday, October 31, 2008

RAK from Kelly SBS8

My sweet friend Kelly from our SBS8 Sisterhood sent me this adorable card after I commented on it on her blog here. She stamped all the fun phrases from the SU's Humor in High Heels set and enclosed them also! What a fun set of sayings!!! I'm so fortunate to have found so many nice "sisters" to treasure in life after being shortchanged in that department in real life!!! This way I got wonderful brothers in real life & never had to share my clothes! LOL!!! Now I get the "benefits" of sweet sisters I've found over the years through various avenues including SBS; I'm a lucky girl!!!
Paper: Heidi Grace Designs (I have this paper too!)
Stamps: SU's Humor in High Heels set (current catalog)
Embelllies: Stickles

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I adore this!!! I told her I did not remember seeing this in the su catalog...gota find it...so darn cute huh???

Jeni Glee said...

What a beautiful card you now own, Marge! I love it, too!

Thank you for your sweet comment; it brought tears to eyes knowing that you are "near" me from so far away.

Oh, I ordered some Papertrey stamps today; I am not much of a stamper but I have been wanting to try these out.

Kathy W said...

girl can never have too many shoes! glad to see a post from Kelly hope she is doing well!

Kelly said...

Thanks, ladies. Glad you like the card, Marge. I'm with you - I have a brother but no sisters, so I like the whole sisterhood idea. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin