Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #25: Breast Cancer Awareness


I'd always intended to make one of these bra cards from years ago, so My Sheri Crafts Challenge to create a card for Breast Cancer Awareness this week was perfect! The bra cups are die cut from Spellbinders' scalloped circle dies, then folded in half and a portion snipped off each end to achieve the matching center of your bra. Ribbon is used both for straps, for an accent at the bra's center and on my sentiment tag.
Paper: Flower-embossed Handmade paper from stash; PTI's Smokey Shadow & White CS
Stamps: JustRite's 25-pt. TNR Font
Ink: PTI's Charcoal
Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon, pearlsm rub-0n from stash
Tools: Cuttlebug Emboss Plus 5 x 7 Embossed Tags; Spellbinders' Petite Scallop Circles

7 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Oh! That's a cute idea! I love all the pearl accents! Thanks for joining us this week!

klarcher said...

This is a terrific card, love the embellishments and the colors

Kathy W said...

awesome!

Sue Lelli said...

Using the scallops folded in half for a bra is so CLEVER! LOVE this card!

1CardCreator said...

Very clever Marge, love the bra! ~Diane

Unknown said...

So beautiful card :)

Melissaward said...

This is so cute! I saw it over at My Sheri craft and had to check it out! SOOOOOOO cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin